Matchbook Payment Options: Payment Methods + Account Verification
Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
Matchbook’s sports betting exchange is a fun way to bet against other sports fans, rather than against the house. But in order to get started with Matchbook, players have to use Matchbook payment options to fund their accounts. In this guide, we will break down different payment options, as well as account verification tips for players looking to get started at Matchbook.
Step by step guide to payment
Players at Matchbook have a number of different deposit and withdrawal options at their disposal. In this guide, we will show you how to successfully make a deposit and withdrawal at Matchbook
How to make a deposit
- Log into your Matchbook account, or create an account if you have not already done so.
- Enter the Matchbook bonus code if you wish to claim the sign up bonus.
- Click the Deposit button in the top right-hand corner of the Matchbook website.
- Choose the Matchbook deposit option that you would like to use, as well as the amount that you would like to deposit.
- Submit your deposit, and ensure that the funds were put into your Matchbook account.
How to make a withdrawal
- Log into your Matchbook account. Before taking these steps, make sure that your account is verified with Matchbook, so you can ensure eligibility.
- Transfer the funds that you would like to withdraw from your sportsbook wallet to your casino wallet, as the casino wallet is where withdrawals are taken from.
- Click on your username while logged into your Matchbook account, and choose the Deposit button in the menu that appears.
- Choose the Matchbook withdrawal option you would like to use, as well as the amount you would like to withdraw, and submit your request.
Matchbook Wallet Management
At Matchbook there are different wallets that players must navigate when using the site. While this can be cumbersome at times, it is a positive that players can manage their bankrolls across different sections of the site separately, rather than having every transaction lumped together into one giant wallet that could get difficult to keep track of.
When making deposits using Matchbook payment options, or making a withdrawal using Matchbook withdrawal options, players will have their funds put into or taken out of their casino balance initially. If you are making a deposit, that means that you will need to transfer funds from your casino wallet into your sportsbook wallet if you want to bet on the Matchbook exchange. For Matchbook withdrawals, players must transfer the funds that they would like to withdraw into their casino wallet before requesting their withdrawal.
Matchbook Payment Methods
Players at Matchbook have a large number of deposit and withdrawal methods to choose from, with Matchbook payment options ranging from credit and debit cards, to popular eWallets, for a combination of Matchbook payment options that are for every type of player. In this section of our guide, we will run down the different Matchbook deposit options and Matchbook withdrawal options to choose from.
Matchbook Deposit Options
|Payment method||Minimum deposit||Maximum deposit||Payment fee||Processing time|
Matchbook Withdrawal Options
|Withdrawal method||Minimum withdrawal||Maximum withdrawal||Payment fee||Processing time|
|Credit/Debit Card||£5||£20000||Free||1-3 days|
|Skrill||£5||£25000||Free||Within 24 hours|
|Bank Transfer||£100||£50000||Free||Within 24 hours|
1. Are payments secure at Matchbook?
Yes, as a sportsbook in a country where sports betting is properly regulated, Matchbook payment options are subject to stringent regulations and security precautions. If these methods were not secure, Matchbook would run the risk of losing their license as a sports betting and casino operator, which is not a risk that would be beneficial to players or themselves.
2. Which currencies are available at Matchbook?
The currencies available for play at Matchbook are the Australian Dollar, Euro, British Pound, American Dollar, Canadian Dollar, and the Hong Kong Dollar. For players who do not have these currencies, your local currency can be exchanged for these currencies to allow you to play at Matchbook.
3. How can I set a deposit limit at Matchbook?
Players at Matchbook can set up deposit limits through the help section of the Matchbook website. Players can be directed to the responsible gaming section of the Matchbook site, which will direct them to where they can set these limits and ensure that their betting experience at Matchbook remains fun.
4. What is the customer verification process at Matchbook?
When players create an account at Matchbook, they will be prompted to provide a couple of different documents that can help to verify a player’s identity, to ensure that they are allowed to play at Matchbook. Players must present one photo identifier as well as one document that verifies their address. Photo verification documents can be a passport, driver’s license, or national ID card, while the proof of address can be a tax or utility bill. Players can email these documents to Matchbook, fax them, or send them over via postal mail.
5. I haven’t received my withdrawal yet, what should I do?
Reaching out to customer service would be the best decision, as they can look at your account and figure out the fastest way to resolve your issue.
6. Can I cancel a withdrawal?
Yes, so long as it has not already been processed, players can contact client support via live chat or email to initiate a withdrawal cancellation.
Matchbook customer service evaluation
Matchbook can be contacted by live chat, phone, or email, which covers the bases of just about every player’s needs. The live chat option is available to players around the clock, and is ideal for players who want to get an answer to their inquiries around the clock, no matter what their question may be. Matchbook customer service has a positive reputation, and understandably so given that they have so many options for players to get their concerns addressed.